Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 30 October 2017

2.0 PRESS MEET

2.0 PRESS MEET

SuperStar Rajinikanth is certain that his up and coming super spending plan science fiction spine chiller 2.0 will be the most renowned Indian film at any point made.

The group of 2.0, including Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar, A R Rahman, chief Shankar, Amy Jackson and maker Allirajah Subaskaran were all present at the primary global public interview for the film, held at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai on Thursday. The sound dispatch of the film will happen today, in which A R Rahman will perform tunes from the film alongside an ensemble of 150 artists.

Rajinikanth stated, "I would prefer not to act in my genuine in light of the fact that nobody pays me to act off-screen."

"I've never done a part like this in my whole vocation. Also, I've never observed anybody doing a character this way. It was a radical new affair to assume the part of a wannabe," said Akshay.

2.0 isn't an augmentation of Enthiran. It's another film with another arrangement and another message. In any case, gatherings of people will get the chance to see their most loved characters from Enthiran in the film. We have attempted to pass on a message, which is worldwide. Everybody will have the capacity to interface with it," said executive Shankar.

Amy Jackson stated, "I was dependably on my toes from the very first moment. Shankar is an incredible producer, and it's my second film with him. I had a whale of a period taking a shot at this task."


Akshay, Amy and Rahman all took to online networking to express their energy over the film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment